S h a n i i M i t c h e l l
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1)How did you get into makeup?
- I was inspired by my cousin last year and I started watching YouTube videos and learned from there.
2)Are you completely self taught?
3)How long have you been into makeup?
- It's been one year.
4)What are your favorite brands?
- Makeup Geek, Anastasia Beverly Hills and Morphe Brushes
5)Who/What do you look to for inspiration?
- I usually look at art paintings on google and use the colors from the pictures I see.
6)If you had to use ONE product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- ABH Foundation Stick -- my holy grail.
Foundation - ABH Foundation Stick
Concealer - Maybelline Fit Me (30 Cafe)
Eyeshadow Palette - Violet Voss Holy Grail
Highlighter - ABH Sundipped Glow Kit
8) Why do you love makeup?
- I love being creative and just playing around with different colors.
9)What goals have you accomplished this year (in terms of makeup)?
- Blending my eyeshadow nicely and being noticed by Makeup Geek.
10) What goals do you have set for yourself makeup wise for 2017?
- Start my YouTube channel and be consistent with my looks.
11) What tips do you have for other MUE/MUA who want to better their skill and increase their following?
- Keep practicing whenever you can and post really unique fun looks that'll bring the followers in. Also, be yourself and have fun.