Tuesday, December 13, 2016

MUA SPOTLIGHT: Shanii Mitchell

There is a LOT of unnoticed talent in the makeup community. Every few weeks, I'll be putting the spotlight on some upcoming and very talented Makeup Lovers. First up is a artist I found a few months back on Twitter. She's extremely talented, interacts with people who look up to her and drops bomb looks. She has a few videos posted on Youtube and has a Twitter account separate from her personal account dedicated to Fashion and all things Beauty with a following of over 30K.

S h a n i i  M i t c h e l l 

Age: 20
Location: Los Angeles, CA

1)How did you get into makeup?
- I was inspired by my cousin last year and I started watching YouTube videos and learned from there.

2)Are you completely self taught?
- Yes.

3)How long have you been into makeup?
- It's been one year.

4)What are your favorite brands?
- Makeup Geek, Anastasia Beverly Hills and Morphe Brushes

5)Who/What do you look to for inspiration?
- I usually look at art paintings on google and use the colors from the pictures I see.

6)If you had to use ONE product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- ABH Foundation Stick -- my holy grail.

7) What is your holy grail ... 
Foundation - ABH Foundation Stick
Concealer - Maybelline Fit Me (30 Cafe)
Eyeshadow Palette - Violet Voss Holy Grail
Highlighter - ABH Sundipped Glow Kit
8) Why do you love makeup?
- I love being creative and just playing around with different colors.

9)What goals have you accomplished this year (in terms of makeup)?
- Blending my eyeshadow nicely and being noticed by Makeup Geek.

10) What goals do you have set for yourself makeup wise for 2017?
- Start my YouTube channel and be consistent with my looks.

11) What tips do you have for other MUE/MUA who want to better their skill and increase their following?
- Keep practicing whenever you can and post really unique fun looks that'll bring the followers in. Also, be yourself and have fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment